To create a moment of personal intense emotion, we pay particular attention to the manufacturing process used for our scented candles. To fill your home with refined and original fragrances, our candlemaker ascertains that the wax and the wick are in perfect harmony.
We use coconut oil-based wax that is entirely derived from plants, a raw material that has been
8 reasons why we are proud to use a coconut oil-based wax:
- burns cleanly and does not give off black smoke;
- burns longer than other plant-based waxes, including those made with soybean oil;
- is white and of hard consistency, it does not hollow out as it burns;
- Does not alter the fragrance;
- has no risk of residue or altering, as is the case with soybean oil;
- is not made through the destruction of trees, unlike with palm oil;
- does not burn at higher temperatures; and
- is 100% environmentally friendly and 100 % natural
Un Soir à l’Opéra candles are made by a master candlemaker according to French tradition and in compliance with the specifications of the world’s most renown brands.
Choosing right wick is an essential process in candlemaking because it is instrumental to good combustion. The wicks are woven entirely from cotton, without any lead wires. They are chosen and tested carefully to correspond to the scent, glass and wax that we use. To have your candle burn uniformly, we recommend that you let it burn until the entire surface is liquid when you first use it; and keep a clean wick, cut it before each use.